1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
I don’t really have one, but I do respond to Grady at times.
2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
I doodle periodically and it usually looks like ancient writing.
3. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
I get up and pace.
4. Do people consider you as talkative or quiet?
It depends who im with. im a better listener.
5. What makes you cry?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
7. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
In the morning when i get ready for work.
8. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
That i could float and talk to animals. Now, i talk to floating animals.
9. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Chocolate and peanut butter.
10. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
Im an anxious person, folks usually calm me down, so everyone i know is kind.
11. How often do you read the newspaper? Which sections?
Daily and world events, arts section, funnies.
12. Which animal scares you the most?
13. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
Ive learned to choose my battles. Life is too short.
14. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received?
That im not normal.
15. What question are you tired of hearing?
Where are you from?
16. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
17. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?
A mix of both. i love to meet new people and hear their story. im kinda of a free spirit.
18. Do you have a catchphrase?
Duuuude! For boys and girls alike.
19. What’s your all-time favourite town or city? Why?
LA of course. It was Bukowski’s home and mines too. i love Frisco too, lots of great memories and love when i lived there.
20. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Jackson, yes, Jackson. I love Johnny and June’s song.
21. When was the last time you lied?
i called in “sick” last week, but i really just wanted to sleep in.
22. What’s something that amazes you? animals.
23. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
Planet, i might be able to find three life saving cures there.
24. What is your favourite amateur activity?
Making people laugh.
25. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
i gotta relieve myself…
26. What is your favourite song (at least at the moment)?
To Love Somebody, Nina Simone’s version.
27. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words.
Homeless neighbor: Kind, Intelligent, Free-Thinker, Wise and Emotionally Strong
28. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would the question be?
Cleopatra. How hard was it to be you?
29. Which celebrity or artist do you resemble the most?
If Jane Birkin and Angelina Jolie had a baby, the baby would look like me, but in a non-Hollywood way.
30. What do you want me to know?
That you are worthy of all the blessings in the world.