Welcome back to my weekly challenge. It’s time to get your creative juices on again!
So tell me, how would you interpret this image above?
- Create a standard three line, 5/7/5 syllable count haiku/senryu
- Deadline for each submission will be on the Saturday of this week
- Up to 3 pieces permitted
- Link to this IWH Haiku/Senryu Challenge on your post
- Always give photo credit if there is one
- Complete entry form below
Above all else, have fun with this! 🙂
SUBMIT ENTRY HERE
Here are the links to all the wonderful submissions I received last week. I do hope you enjoy them as much as I did! Thank you to all who participated! 🙂
View original post 62 more words